“The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we’re weak, and sing with us when we are strong.”
MamaRising Pregnancy Circle is a beautiful event created by Anita. Anita is dedicated to providing a safe space for expectant moms to come and share their birth dreams, fears, hopes and above all to find support in other women around them.
This pregnancy circle is opened to all expectant moms, regardless of where or what type of birth you are planning. It is also open to women who have journeyed through to Motherhood and wish to support mom’s.
Each element to this sacred MamaRising Pregnancy Circle has been included to support and embrace the journey to the Motherhood.
What to expect:
- Welcoming and opening ritual to set our intention
- Meditation to bring us into the space
- Song/music to raise our awareness
- Introduction from everyone and sharing of birth dreams
- Sharing of positive birthing stories
- Exploring our fears
- Time to enjoy each others company with food and drinks and chats
- Sharing of ideas and practices to focus our attention
- Question time
- Closing the circle
What you need to bring:
- A candle with a holder
- Yoga mat
- Food to share with others
- A willingness to share and hold space for other women and to respect each others journey, story and privacy.
Cost: €10 per person
Date and Time: To be announced, please keep an eye out on social media for updates or contact Anita.
If you are interested please contact Anita on 087-1917907 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org