Birth Preparation Session are now Online.
Before the current restrictions came into play, the Birth Preparation Session was usually 2 hours, face to face, in the comfort of your own home and we would have used that time to cover topics specific to your birth choices. So really, all that is changing is that I will be joining you and your birth partner (if you choose to have him/her there) via zoom, skype, whatsapp. Which ever platform works well for us both.
The investment is €60, and sessions will take between 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
How it works: If you are interested contact me on 087-1917907 and we can have an initial chat, discuss any fears, questions, areas of concerns and what topics you would like to cover in detail. From there we will set a time and date and continue the birth preparation session ten.
Hopefully the 1.5 – 2 hours will give us enough time to cover the topics, time for questions, digest the content etc.
A follow up session can be organised if needs be.
To give an example of common topics that I have covered with clients in the past:
- Switching from hospital to homebirth system
- How to stay at home for longer
- What comfort techniques to use during the different stages of labour
- The importance of staying upright and mobile during labour and birth
- Comfort measures available in the hospital
- Writing a birth preference
- Tips on how to get focused on labour and birth
- How to get my partner involved
- Preparing for a VBAC
- Preparing for a planned Cesarean
For more information contact Anita on 087-1917907 or email@example.com