Maternity Reflexology is an ideal treatment for mom’s to be as it is a non invasive treatment, that can be safely received during pregnancy, even labour and postpartum!! Maternity Reflexology is similar to traditional Reflexology in that it treats the whole body by working on the feet to reduce and alleviate pregnancy symptoms during each trimester
Reflexology can be beneficial for mom’s to be by;
- Help to ease digestive issues such as; Constipation and Indigestion
- Soothes tired swollen feet and legs
- Promotes and aids relaxation for momma and baby.
- Prepares the body for labour by balancing the bodies systems particularly the endocrine system.
- Eases aches and pains such as; Sciatica, Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD) and Back Ache
- Sinusitis, Head Colds and Headaches
- Can aid a better night Sleep
- Improve on low Energy Levels
- Help to decreases Stress Levels and Anxiety
Maternity Reflexology home visits are available on request. If you are in your third trimester, overdue or in early post partum, It can often be difficult, uncomfortable and sometimes just awkward to travel and get about, why not avail of this treatment in the comfort of your own surroundings.
Anita is a member of the National Register of Reflexology Ireland so you can claim back some of the cost of a treatment with her if Reflexology is on your health insurance policy.
To discuss this treatment in more detail you can Contact Anita by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 087-1917907