Hello and welcome to Soma Wellness and Birth,
Soma Wellness and Birth is a Woman’s Wellness practice based in Ballydesmond, Co. Cork, created by owner Anita O’ Sullivan Wharton.
Anita is an independent Birth Doula and a Complementary Health Practitioner, specilaising in the field of pregnancy and birth support for expectant mom’s and their birth partners.
At Soma Wellness and Birth, the overall focus is to support, listen to and respect women on either their holistic wellness journey or pregnancy and birth journey.
During treatments, Anita aims to provides a nurturing and relaxing space that allow clients uninterrupted time to reconnect in with themselves and allow their body to begin it’s holistic healing journey with the Mind ~ Body ~ Spirit.
Integrating this holistic approach into the birth work, Anita holds deep respect for the uniqueness of every birthing experience, and encourages all moms to be, to be informed and educated so they can choose the right birthing options for themselves.
Services available at Soma Wellness and Birth:
- Reflexology for women’s health
- Holistic Massage
- Massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Maternity Reflexology
- Pregnancy Massage
- Birth Doula Support
- MamaRising Pregnancy Circle – coming soon
- Private birth preparation sessions
- Comfort Measure for Labour and Birth workshop
- Online support, including online pregnancy circle and birth preparation sessions
- Virtual doula support through The Doula Association of Ireland
Anita is a registered Reflexologist with National Register of Reflexologist Anita is affiliated with all major health insurance companies in Ireland.